Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I can't believe that I am considering wearing makeup again!

So I decided to not wear makeup again.

I have been going so good for years without this type of cosmetic and now I am being lured right back into that realm. I feel like screaming to the top of my lungs for disappointment in myself.

Any who. I stopped wearing makeup because of how superficial it can make a person seem, it is too time consuming, and for the life of me I can't even touch me likkle face if me I wear it. Ughhhhh!

Anyway. I am considering getting back into the game because of how childlike my features are.

I am not ungrateful and want to look like an old cow, but I want to look like the woman I am within.

Life!!!

Here are a few photos below of me in makeup.

Love,

Johanna




No comments:

Post a Comment