Sunday, August 23, 2015

Taking life too seriously will make you cry!

My friends always tell me that I am too nice. Of recent. Too friendly.

Sometimes I'd go out with my mom and she'd say hello to as much people as she can. Maybe that's where I get it from.

But can someone really be too nice? We really can't read the minds of others. We don't say hi, we hear we have no manners. We say hi, at times it is as cold as ever. So what do we really do?

This is what I figured; be yourself, although that is a bit of a dangerous statement. Not all persons who are themselves are quite... friendly, but as Christians. Let me be specific, as Christians the Lord says, "you are the light of the world." Matthew 5:14

It horrifies me when Christians are unpleasant and not attentive towards the needs of their fellow brethren or worst yet persons who are not Christians. Christ specifically said that He wasn't only sent to the lost sheep of Israel, Matthew 15:24, so then, obviously we are to extend greater kindness to non-Christians.

It saddens me to see how poorly, even how I am dealt with by our fellow Christian brethren. Sometimes I cry. Sometimes I become depressed and wonder if something really is wrong with me, but then I snap out of my silly thoughts and remember that something is wrong with this world we in live in generally. It is dark, in need of light.

That is why I close my eyes and pray, asking the father to cleanse my heart from all unrighteousness. I pray that we will give not only me but other childlike characters, allowing us to love unconditionally those who even has done us wrong.

May whoever reads this feel inspired to love those as we love ourselves for if there is no love in us all will fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment