Sunday, June 26, 2016

I have never heard of Jesus


Moments ago I was about to step out of the door of my home and upon stepping out I was startled by two Indian men. One of them I recognized immediately as the Indian I stopped a distance away from my home yesterday, telling him he could get Chapati (traditional Indian Roti) from me to purchase.

Upon realizing that they came for Roti, I expressed that I close early on Fridays because I am a Sabbath Keeper. They looked at each other, confused and looked back at me. I said, "have you ever heard of the Sabbath?" They both shook their heads in curiousity and said no. I told them just as how they are Hindu, I am a Sabbath Keeper and I worship my God on the Seventh day of the week. They then smiled and said ok, but still they have no clue what it is all about. 

I took their number to add them to the Roti Darling database. I hope they can see Jesus and His saving mercies and accept Him in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment