Friday, October 21, 2016

A fun night in Kingston, Jamaica! Who knew that this was the best Island Grill? Watch until the end



My very good friends and I went out to celebrate Jason's birthday. Usually we would go to different places to eat. This year we decided to go to either Usain Bolt's Tracks and Records or some other place like that to eat. 

The plan was for us to let Mandeville which is in the centre of the island of Jamaica at 7:30pm and head for Kingston, Jamaica's capital which is about 1 to 2 hours away. Unfornately, we left Mandeville a little after 10pm instead and got to Kingston after 11pm.

We thought because it was not only Kingston, but also a holiday night as it was going to be Heroes Day the following day we could have easily found a place to eat even at that hour, but to our surprise the only place that was available wasn't a suitable environment for me, as I am Seventh-day Adventist Christian.

Th truth is that I would have eaten anywhere as we were hungry and eating in a club wouldn't mean that I promiscuously went there. I always use those opportunities to witness to someone. So I wasn't stressing it.

In the end, we drove around Kingston for 2 or more hours and ended up eating at Island Grill. Can you imagine. lol. All dressed up to at at Island Grill and as much as we didn't want to eat there because the Island Grill in Mandeville isn't very tasty to us, we took a chance and ate and surprisingly it was well received. 

If you know of spots in Kingston for fine dinning or a nice dinner feel free in commenting down below and letting me know.

PS. We were too hungry to do any major photo taking.

Let's Connect:
Twitter: @JosephineDenny_
Instagram: @JosephineDenny
Facebook: Josephine Denny
Snap Chat Josephine Denny 

No comments:

Post a Comment