Monday, October 24, 2016

Twist Out on Natural Hair for Less or no Hair Knotting & Breakage without Missing Twists

The last Twist Out I had before this one caused my hair to knot and tear when wash day came and I knew it was mainly because I had done my hair in very tiny sections and I let those twists out randomly. The method I used to let them out caused me to miss a few here and there and then when wash day came, I thought I had gotten everything, but I didn't. 



So here is what you could do to avoid missing twists for less or no hair knotting or breakage.

1. Get something to hold your hair up in a pony tail. Use a pony tail preferably.
Pony Tail http://amzn.to/2ehwvar


Pony tail 

2.  Now, row by row from the back going all the way to the top, you can begin to let your twists out.

Twist Out Routine

Twist Out

3. Now we are all done. We have tackled every twist for a better wash day when it comes.


Twist Out Look


Let's Connect:
Twitter: @JosephineDenny_
Instagram: @JosephineDenny
Facebook: Josephine Denny
Snap Chat Josephine Denny


No comments:

Post a Comment