Thursday, October 13, 2016

How to find your Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Recently I wanted to restore some items from my recycle bin, but couldn't find my recycle bin on my Desktop or even from my Windows folder, so I did a search from the Windows Search menu and made the steps below.

1. Now I even learned that when searching for items by typing in key words is as simple as clicking the Windows button so that the Start Menu will show and just typing. So go right ahead and do that by typing 'recycle'.

 How to search the start menu

2. Click the section that is highlighted in blue. It says, "Show or hide common icons on the desktop," and the dialog box below will appear. You will see several options such as Computer, User Files, etc. Check the box that says 'Recycle Bin'.

Desktop icon settings

3. Now click 'OK' and you will see in the image below that the Recycle Bin icon has appeared.

Desktop


Let's Connect:
Twitter: @JosephineDenny_
Instagram: @JosephineDenny
Facebook: Josephine Denny
Snap Chat Josephine Denny
 

1 comment: