Thursday, October 27, 2016

Don't Let This Happen to You! Penny Wise & Pound Foolish Habits. When you're a girl who spends too much money!

It is amazing to know that all these years my clothes have been getting messed up each time I had my period, when I wore a brand of pads or sanitary napkins called Curves. This simple fact of what was happening didn't dawn on me until I ran out of the Curve band one day and asked my girlfriend for two or so. She got two different types from a friend who she was with at that moment and then brought them to me.



Upon using the preferred one I realized something extremely different that day. I didn't mess my clothes up or did I have to change it as quickly as the regular brand that I had been using. Immediately I called my friend and asked her the brand pad her friend had given me and it was the brand Stayfree. It came to my memory all so sudden of the fact that I had actually started out in my early life with Stayfree, but had stopped using it when the Curve brand was launched in order to save. Save. Hm. Oh, WASN'T I saving! I was loosing because I would use at least 2 packs of the Curve brand for each menstrual cycle and before when I used Stayfree, I would only use one pack. Oh, was I LOOSING!

This is the perfect example of what it means to be Penny Wise and Pound Foolish. Don't let it happen to you!

Shop beautiful hair extensions for all hair types here at https://luxuryhairdirect.com/by/josephinedenny/

Let's Connect:
Twitter: @JosephineDenny_
Instagram: @JosephineDenny
Facebook: Josephine Denny
Snap Chat Josephine Denny 

No comments:

Post a Comment