Wednesday, November 16, 2016

How to start a Healthy Lifestyle | The Truth about Eating Healthy | Live a Better Life

We go through so many phases in our lives where when we get to our current phase, in many cases we never imagined being there. Today my current phase is living a healthier life in the way and what I eat. I guess a lot people aren't going the healthier way just because they think it is just another thing to do, but we all have our reasons. 

Products mentioned in this blog:
. One-A-Day Women's Multivitamin Tablets http://amzn.to/2fW6g8a
. Cod Liver Oil Capsules http://amzn.to/2f0vJwl 

I want to start by talking about refined sugar. I have a major sweet tooth and over the years I have indulged a little too much in sodas, sweets, just to name a few. Foods with or that are solely refined sugars or processed foods could be so bad for us as they provide little or no nutritional value. When we consume these foods, especially at high rates our bodies aren't absorbing any nutrition from these foods and thus when diseases coming lurking our bodies cannot defend itself against these diseases.

Processed foods can range from sausages to cup soups to juices made from syrup and colouring. I always wanted to eat healthy, but kept bouncing back and forth because I just couldn't help myself, but my bad diet habits have caused me to have issues such as chronic recurring yeast, awful chest burns, feeling lethargic, etc. I noticed that eating and drinking was affecting me also and I discovered this one day when the Holy Spirit said to me that I should just eat and not drink anything afterwards. I obeyed and did as recommended and noticed a big difference in how my body responded. Since then I have not been eating and drinking, because it makes me extremely gassy. Also, I read a very interested article on the correct way for eating fruits. It will amaze you. Click here to read that article.

Popular YouTuber, The Chic Natural's hair all of a sudden up and started getting long and thick. Her hair was always average and seemed as though it couldn't grow pass or advance pass the stage it was at. Many of her Subscribers noticed and requested a video of her telling about what she was doing that had gotten her such excellent results. She mentioned 4 things and one of those things were how healthy she has been eating and I believe this because she turned vegan prior to this rapid hair growth. In her diet, she doesn't eat canned foods, processed foods, etc. Even before The Chic Natural came out with this I was contemplating a Vegan diet anyway, just because I know that it is better.

Some may ask, why veganism? I say yes to it because animal products nowadays is just packed up with so many things that aren't good for our bodies. Don't believe me? Check the facts. This is not a research article, so I won't get into the technicalities of it right now. The way I have chosen to eat for the time being, is just better.

Right Now I am not working, but I am managing somewhat with my new diet. The name of my business is Roti Darling and for some very rational reasons I closed the business temporarily. Until then I am introducing news about my eBook. Many persons have been asking me about my YouTubing experience and I have decided to write about it and show others how they too can earn a living from YouTubing.

All the things I talk about can be found in links below.

I will end with my new venture. Selling hair. Hair is a billion dollar industry and I signed up with www.luxuryhairdirect.com/join/by/josephinedenny to sell hair. It is pretty basic to sign up and start selling. With each purchase someone makes you earn 15% of that purchase and what is better is that when someone who has signed up through you makes a sale you earn 5% of that sale also. Even when  someone signs up third party you earn 2% when they make a sale. It is most def a win, win, situation.

Buy or sell hair!

. Pre-order my eBook- The Unbothered YouTuber for Beginners https://gumroad.com/l/HaKGk
. How To GROW HAIR Long, Thick & Healthy FAST! (4 easy steps) 
. Check out and connect with Roti Darling on Twitter, Facebook or IG @rotidarling

No comments:

Post a Comment