Tuesday, November 1, 2016

September Faves Video even though the chips are low... :)) 2016 | What are your faves?

I didn't shop a lot of things or any at all I should say for the month of September, but I do have three items that I would love to showcase.










1. The first one is Pure-Aid Face & Body Sunscreen Lotion http://amzn.to/2ejWVsX. I specifically love this sunscreen for it's blend of fruity flavour hat bursts it scents upon application. It is light weight and easy to wear. 
 first one is Pure-Aid Face & Body Sunscreen Lotion


2. This dress with Bohemian like print I think. It has a v shape cutout in the back and is v necked. I think it is polyester and has lining. 




3. My last favourite is this silver metallic belt with stones. So shimmery and pretty. It resembles a pair of flats I have right now in the same fashion.




Shop beautiful hair extensions for all hair types here at https://luxuryhairdirect.com/join/by/josephinedenny/

Let's Connect:
Twitter: @JosephineDenny_
Instagram: @JosephineDenny
Facebook: Josephine Denny
Snap Chat Josephine Denny



No comments:

Post a Comment