Tuesday, November 29, 2016

NCU FM 5k Run / Walk 2016



Soooooooooooooo, I attended my first 5k, EVER, although I volunteered and didn't actually participate. It was fun and informative.

At the crack of dawn we went to Brooks Park, Mandeville, as volunteers where the run/walk would commence. Upon getting there I thought that persons weren't going to come out in their numbers, but closer to 7am the patrons came out in their droves.

Here are a list of things I did not know about a 5k:

. All ages are eligible on entering, including little kids.
. Cyclist can participate too.
. You can run OR walk.
. There are prices for categories other than running.
. Water is free.
. There is usually an after concert and entertainment.
. Many other large situations, corporations and bodies support.

This was NCU FM's first 5k and I must say they did well for a first try and it was well organized.


. How to start a Healthy Lifestyle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBZGR_2nV2I&t=31s
. Shop beautiful hair extensions for all hair types here at https://luxuryhairdirect.com/join/by/josephinedenny/






Let's Connect:
Twitter: @JosephineDenny_
Instagram: @JosephineDenny

Snap Chat: Josephine Denny



No comments:

Post a Comment