Monday, November 7, 2016

The awful truth is... I didn't tell you the whole truth... How many types of truths are they?

I never looked at being brutally honest in this light before. I always put the things said by those who are honest at very high regard, but of late I am beginning to re-evaluate this regard by concluding that there are in fact and indeed two types of truths.



Let me explain. Let us say someone borrowed money from me as an example for the first type of truth and the money that person borrowed was stolen. Sincerely, that person is going to come to me and say that they were robbed and now they need some time to find the money they borrowed from me back. An example about the second type of truth would be about someone who again, borrowed money from me, but this person spent the money they got back to give me lavishly and instead of keeping that money and giving me back, they come to me with some story or the other explaining why they can't give it back to me right now.

Now with those two examples mentioned previously, we see where we have two truths. Another thing about the second truth is that, while the person tells you the truth they only tell you what they think you should know and not everything about the situation.

When it comes to relationships, it is important to understand each other and if you understand each other, it will be so much easier to get along. In fact, when you know a person for who they are and what they stand for, it can better aid us in determining if that relationship is best suited for us.

What about you? Have you ever had a situation of being told the second truth or have you ever done it to someone before. Leave a comment down below by letting me know. 

Shop beautiful hair extensions for all hair types here at https://luxuryhairdirect.com/join/by/josephinedenny/



Let's Connect:
Twitter: @JosephineDenny_
Instagram: @JosephineDenny
Facebook: Josephine Denny
Snap Chat Josephine Denny

No comments:

Post a Comment